Thank you for the Luncheon !

If I may take a moment to offer my deepest thanks to the Queen of the Sapphire Kingdom for her hospitality and delicious food and entertainment with prizes.

My thanks to as well to Saakra -The Right Hand of the Verloren Pride , Chatul - Master of the Veleron Pride , and Batula. Thank you for all the work and effort you put forth so we could enjoy a safe and fruitful luncheon.

All the food and drinks were delicious. Thank you Link for the added wine- it made for a wonderful compliment to the food. The auctions were full of exiting items and the entrainment enjoyable. It was very nice to spend time engaging with a new kingdom and one another without worry. I thank you for allowing us to gather even in these cold months and enjoy the warmth and companionship we embrace as adventures of Wayside and visiting kingdoms.

It is with great respect I look forward to fostering a growing relationship with Anret and Wayside.

Yours In Service,
Cyn
Avacyn called Ironrose
Lady of Storm's Rose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In that case I would like to extend my thanks to the whole of the Order of The Emerald Flame- not only did you enable everyone to enjoy wine , your extensive knowledge and skills assisted a great deal in the challenges we later faced. Thank you for making the journey and joining us. I personally am grateful for the kindness of Quinn in the casting of rituals for myself and Thaddeus.

I hope to see both yourself Link, and Quinn - as well as the other members of the order of The Emerald Flame visiting Wayside in the future - we all could benefit from your assistance and knowledge.

Yours In Service ,
Cyn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back