A Royal Request

Alkalin3

Knight
His Majesty King Lycergis has commissioned a blade to be made to signify the loss and sacrifice of everyone who stood against the great white wyrm. He has requested that the blade be forged from the blades of his knights who have fallen in battle.

He has also made requests to the various parties involved for other parts to incorporate into the construction of said blade.

As part of those requests His Majesty wishes to to honor the adventurers by forging momentos from the community into this new blade. Adventurers who wish to contribute to the blade should bring the tokens to the Capitol City. The preference be that the tokens be of metallic nature so they can be forged directly into the blade. However, other items can be used during the construction process. The blade will be completed prior to the first harvest, as such items must be presented before then.

I would like to thank His Majesty for this opportunity. I will be bringing a personal trinket of mine that represents the elemental planes and their ever shifting orbit to the... Old... New... The Capitol City in a few days' time.

In addition, I will be dedicating this on behalf of Waymaker. May he return safely.

Safe Travels,
Banradi Irani Moduri Newberry
Waymaker

Back