All I can learn

migs

I am trying to find out as much of the history of Wayside as I can. Plus I love stories; so if you want to post a story or adventure or a history, I'd be so thankful.

Migs

Last edited by a moderator:
I would also like to hear of the various towns and cities if possible.

Migs

Umm, I if you're blind I can certainly help you out...however if you vant geography, you could just look at a map. I hear zhis Aramis guy has a shop zhat sells zem.

As for stories, I know zhere is a bard college you could sit in on. Vut until then...

How 'bout zhis, you vant stories? Come work aboard The Crescendo for me and you'll likely make stories of your own!

A simple traveler,
Binks

Umm, I if you're blind I can certainly help you out...however if you vant geography, you could just look at a map. I hear zhis Aramis guy has a shop zhat sells zem.

As for stories, I know zhere is a bard college you could sit in on. Vut until then...

How 'bout zhis, you vant stories? Come work aboard The Crescendo for me and you'll likely make stories of your own!

A simple traveler,
Binks

I'll have to check it out at the next wayside market day that I can get to. May I contact you once it gets closer?

Migs!

You can always come talk to me about what's happened too. We as a community have been through a lot and I can regale you with tons of stories. I would also recommend finding the series of books by Eve Rosenfeld.

May the moon's light guide you safely,
Eldandiril Zanabanath
Cupbearer to Duchess Fairfax

Back