The Brave Twelve

Lurin

Duke
This has been one of the harder things to get a handle on, so I'd like to list who is committed now. Being one of the Twelve means that you are absolutely positive you'll be around this weekend, and that you are willing to give a portion of your spirit to keep Kaz'ik imprisoned forever. This is the same as resurrecting. Currently no one should feel ashamed for having a reason to not volunteer, we'll deal with that later if necessary but I expect we probably have too many heroic spirits about as it is.

Confirmed Participants.

1.) Neolani of the Azure Keep
2.) Nehani of the Azure Keep
3.) Emric
4.) Joe Smith
5.) Lilly
6.) Raquel of the Azure Keep
7.) Eric Marsters
8.) <Pending> of Lifestorm
9.) Crelik of the Wolf Tribe
10.) Corbell
11.) Smalls
12.) Volunteer #1 - Name withheld by request.

Confirmed Alternates - These folks are willing but with weaker spirits. Will be used if one of the twelve is unable to participate.

1.) Grimshaw
2.) Thorn
3.) Lady Fallingstar of Mushroom Hollow.
4.) Sam Gemclipper
5.) <Pending> of Lifestorm

Confirm Unable/Unwilling to participate - Due to Promises, Positions, or any other reason.

1.) Lord Barrister Bluewater of the Azure Keep
2.) Cyn Ironrose
3.) Kat of the Azure Keep
4.) Eldandiril

Last edited:
My Lord Barrister,

Unfortunately, Cupbearer Ironrose is unable to participate at this time due to promises, positions, and other reasons that are not mine to disclose. Ser Foss Siril was witness to this at the last gathering in Dragonreach.

Thank you. Best of luck.

-Waymaker

I also have confirmation from Lilly, Emric, and Joe Smith as being willing.

Sir Siril

Lord Bluewater-

Lifestorm offers one confirmed participant and one back up.

Clearly not myself- as Waymaker made my stance clear, and for that I am beyond grateful. However one member will be available if needed.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If asked, I will be willing to donate part of my spirit. I do not know what the current strategy is, but I will fill whatever need our battle leaders ask.

Eric

I would sacrifice much more than a piece of my spirit to keep kaz'ik from returning, I will volunteer.

Crelik
Wolf Tribesman

Lord Bluewater,

My spirt is strong, I should be on hand if I am needed, and will volunteer a piece of it for the safety of those that might be in need.

Corbell

I will think on this. I have a strong spirit.

Saro

Lord Bluewater,
I am willing to help with this ritual if you still need participants.
Keep Your Wits About You,
Smalls

Cyn,

Can you please let me know who from Lifestorm we can expect? Privately is fine if you wish, I just wish to be able to verify participants so we can make adjustments if needed.

I have updated the list with those that have reach out to me.

-Lord Enan Bluewater

Lord Bluewater,

As usual, my family is fighting about who gets to lay down and die for their fellows... Not for a lack of those willing but. We will try to get you an answer soon, no matter how distasteful this entire affair is for all involved, we will do our noble duty by the people of wayside as you and your house have always done.

I would also like to commend all those willing to risk spirit and self for their fellow countrymen. I will not forget you bravery.

Regards,

Lord Jehan Wyldweaver

Lord Bluewater,

In service ov thee lan's , an in the pro-tection ov me chil'ren:
I's too am willin to make the sacrifice to keep the monster imprisoned, if need be.
My blades an me life are yers to command.

Grimshaw

Lord Bluewater,

I have been given a separate task that will not allow participation in the ritual more than likely. I will fill you in on my role on Friday night should you request to know.

Eldandiril Zanabanath
Cupbearer to Duchess Fairfax

Saro,

You are already coming to our land so far from your home, I personally could not ask more from anyone who is not a resident of these lands.

Jehan,

Good to hear that nothing really changes in Lifestorm, I look forward to who comes out on top, Lifestorm has always given more than their share in all the efforts I've worked with you on.

El,

no need,

If you say you are unable to participate that is of course good enough for me.

Grimshaw,

Yer on the list as the top alternate.

-Lord Enan Bluewater

Lord Bluewater,

If it means burying this evil forever, I would gladly give aid in any way.

-Thorn

Perchance I have missed this question earlier... but if people that are Blissed stop doing anything as they live their Bliss in their minds... do they not starve to death and die of thirst?

Is there a magical stasis that occurs? Are we unsure?

Just a frightening thought I had this morning...

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cyn,

Please keep this dreaming focused on the task at hand, and start a new one if you wish to discuss Bliss theory.

-Lord Enan Bluewater

Back