Maps?

Alkalin3

Knight
Is there a cartographer I can purchase a map from? I know Raz spent time working on this some time ago? Maybe a few years ago? A decade? I'm not sure. Anyways, if he isn't around, or is no longer interested in cartography, is there someone else who I can make that purchase from?

My thanks,
Link
Order of the Emerald Flame

I will second the willingness to buy a map. Raz I do not believe has worked on any maps of Eloria. Pyke is in process of making one I think but is not a skilled cartographer and thus has yet to make a detailed map.

Kit

As I have journey through the lands I have gotten acquainted with it but my ability to transcribe my surroundings is to say none existent. For I have tried but failed in this adventure. The only one I know who possesses this ability is sir Shinny.

Pyke

No maps have been made as of yet

The islands move and the mist makes things difficult as well. I'm not sure a map will help much.

Saro

I would be happy to sit down with a cartographer to have a map made as I have been spending time in the mists these past couple weeks to get my bearings. There are still some locations I know are out there but I am unable to get to however. The mist seems to nudge you off course if you try to reach for a place you have not been.

-Fredrick

I would be happy to sit down with a cartographer to have a map made as I have been spending time in the mists these past couple weeks to get my bearings. There are still some locations I know are out there but I am unable to get to however. The mist seems to nudge you off course if you try to reach for a place you have not been.

-Fredrick

I imagine the hard part about cartography is being accurate. You'd probably have a hard time describing accurate distances and sizes of things if you didn't take extensive notes along the way, and if you did it sounds like you could probably draw out a basic map yourself!

Link

Back