Looking for Scrolls and Potions

Alex319

Artisan
I am interested in purchasing a large quantity of scrolls and potions. I am interested in purchasing the following:

- Potions of Cure Light Wounds, Critical Wounds and Cure Mortal Wounds (highest priority, I am very low on these)
- Potions of Release, Purify, Awaken
- Antidotes

- Scrolls of Pin (I am low on these, would like more of these first)
- Scrolls of Bind
- Scrolls of Sleep and Spell Shield
- Evocation scrolls (mostly Flame Bolt and Stone Storm)

I may also be open to purchasing other items depending on what you have. If you are interested leave a message here and we can negotiate details.

-Andrew the Bard

I am willing to sell alchemical elixirs of Cure Light Wounds, if you'd let me know how many you need.

At the moment, I can part with around 10 of them, at a silver a piece.

If you need antidotes, I can supply those, but my backstock is a lot more limited. I generally charge around 4 silver a piece. I'll have to check my stock, but I think I probably have around 2-3 I can sell at the moment.

I also have Euphoria Antidotes for sale. I usually have Enslavement Antidotes, but I'm at a critical low.

Until we can settle somewhere, I will not have a workshop, so production of the higher end antidotes is not possible.

(and yes, generally, I charge around twice production cost, to cover the cost of batching or paying off a workshop).

Lord Lorotho Everbright.

I have on hand over 100 cure light wounds and can make as many as you need. Just give me a number of how many you are looking for. Also for antidote I can make more but believe I have around 20 on hand at the moment.

The Captin

The Captin,

I am interested in buying 20 of your antidotes. Note that I just need the regular Antidote, not the Enslavement Antidote or Euphoria Antidote. I am also interested in buying up to 50 of your Cure Light Wounds potions.

How much do you charge?

I sell for 2 times what it takes to create. prices listed below for what you are asking for. Let me know if you are interested and I will make sure to bring for the next time we meet.
8 gold for the antidotes
5 gold for the cure lights.

The Captin

I am interested with these prices. Do you have potion vials for these potions and alchemy items, or just the tags?

Back