November Oregon Game Afters!

Sita

Scholar
Hello all! Regarding the Afters gather for the November event. My sincerest apologies, setting up a poll got lost in the shuffle this go around.

I've been working on contacting the Rogue to see if they'd like to attempt another go around {and honor their offer of comping a few things for us}.

If that's a no go, would the Pig 'n Pancake be an okay secondary?

A Note Regarding Afters:

1. "Afters" is NOT an official Alliance Oregon "event" or Alliance-sanctioned happening.
It is merely friends getting together after an event to eat, chat, have a good time, and unwind after the Oregon Alliance Games.

2. Everyone is welcome to the Afters gathering. PC's, NPC's, Plot, etc. Come hang out, eat some foodstuffs, and chat ^.^

Hey all! An update!
Unfortunately, Rogue has been unresponsive {two emails, and a phone call later}, so I'll set up Afters for Pig 'n Pancake. I'll also make sure to have a proper poll before the next game.

Update #2!

At the risk of being wishy-washy >.> I heard back from the Rogue this morning. Turns out the manager I'd been dealing with no longer works there, which is why I wasn't getting a response.

They've offered to cover a few appetizers if we hold Afters there on the 13th, so I've set up a time with them.

Parking can be a little packed, and I'll have directions with me along with parking info at game.

Thank you for your work on this, Christine. :D

You're welcome ^.^

thank you christina! I am excited for this! :)

You're very welcome! ^.^

Back