A need

PYKE

Adept
this cannot go outside of the adventuring community until after such events transpire.
That being said its for the safety of all of you. A plan will be set into motion to free the hollow elves but I need something. After traveling from wayside and not finding it there I seek help to find a scroll for a race change and components to cast such scroll. This will be used to change a high ranking stone elf so they may help with the changing of the laws of the Mala'kari. Freeing the hollow elves and returning their minds back.
If word gets out the chances of the hollow elves ever being freed will be impossible. As we need it to be set as a law and their emotions returned. Something that must be done without bloodshed. As the stone elves won't do it willingly under threat.

Pyke,

If you can find the Catalyst, I'm fairly certain the Emerald Flame has that scroll, or one of the ever changing ones that can be turned into a race change scroll.
I'm content to let you have it. But, you'll have to grab it from Mathis.

Link
Order of the Emerald Flame

If it can be sent through the mist with a adventure that will be fighting bleak. I have sent items to help but I'm over seeing something I won't be able to leave from. I'm searching for a catalyst as we speak. I will be in debt to the emerald flame if it comes back to eloria and the forgotten lands

Which means I passed up thirty gold for nothing...

Snooze...ya lose!!! pebbles hope dat other way is good way and not really bad for Pyke, town or da hollow elves...but Pebbles dink dat Elle now has good plan for dis too...maybe Pyke and Elle talk about plan before tangs get confusing??

Which means I passed up thirty gold for nothing...
You didn't pass up thirty gold. These new merchants coming in seem fishy and are not to be trusted. Word have been construed a lot with them and seem to be making a mess of things when trying to understand who is our enemy. Fear not saro for that thirty gold will come from more trusted sources

Back