Pre-Reg Changes; updated 9/6/16

Cory Walker

Scholar
Hey Guys!

We have revised our Pre-Reg Policy and extras you get. It is advantageous for us running the game to know who is coming as soon as possible. It factors how much space we need at the camp, how much food needs to be purchased and prepared, and if who we may want to target for some personal plot.

So therefore if you Pre-Reg, you will get:

• Get 50 Goblin Points
  • Full Defenses: (Magic Armor, Spell Shield, Poison Shield, Elemental Shield)
  • IBGA (In-Between Game Action) Privilege: (able to submit and get a response; see our IBGA policy)
  • Saturday Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
  • Friday Night Desert: The Cake does not lie, but pie does.
  • The gratitude of your tavern, owner, and plot.
If you do not Pre-Reg, you will:
  • Get 0 Goblin Points
  • No active Defenses: You weren't prepared to go adventuring.
  • No IBGA response
  • Saturday Meals if leftovers are available, otherwise plan food accordingly
  • Get to watch others eat Desert. You scream, I eat Ice Cream.
  • Glad you made it from tavern, owner, and plot
It is very important to Pre-Reg as soon as possible. We have made it super simple and easy to Pre-Reg for an event. No longer do you need to submit magic items during Pre-Reg. Players traveling from other chapters are responsible to have your logistics email ours ( traverselogistics@gmail.com ) your character sheet. The cutoff for these bonuses is the Tuesday before an Event. Registering after the Tuesday cutoff will net you the not Pre-Reg Bonuses, as it gives us less time to prepare for you.

Matter of fact, you can Pre-Reg already for the next event @ http://traversecitylarp.com/pre-reg/

Thanks and look forward to seeing you at events and eating brownies (are they fey or chocolate?)

Last edited:
You don't have to wate until the reminder to pre-reg either. I just submitted mine.

Quick heads up Pre-reg change

You now get email notifications after registering for an event!

Why are we going to the Desert Friday night. Won't we have more night hours on Saturday? I think we'll be safer going on Saturday.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Updated 9/6/16

• If you plan or want to eat Tavern food, please pre-reg. We are making it effective that if you Pre-reg, you will get first pass on food (via meal cards that you'll get at logistics). These meal cards include NPCs and NPCs pre-reg. You will still have to purchase food IG coin. You will also have to wait for "Seconds" until after everyone that has pre-reg has eaten.
  • If you do not pre-reg, you will have to wait for the "Seconds" time window for the leftovers and/or plan your own food accordingly (bring or eating offsite).

This allows Amy to purchase and plan food accordingly (without a lot of waste). She pays for most of the food out of pocket (or via donations). Controlling these costs for her is the biggest reason we ask you to pre-reg. Thank you!

Back