Thank you

Shin

Artisan
Thanks be to Their Magesties, those of Stonehaven and to all those who hosted and came in attendance of the Gathering from beyond.

As it was both my brother's and my own first gathering, we did truly appreciate the hospitality that was given to us. On behalf of the both of us, I would like to thank you each and all for your generosity and your kindness to both during these changing times. Many of you taught me many a manifold lesson, and for that I thank you each. I do, as ever, seek to become more than I am, and learn more from each of you who so taught me valuable lessons. And thus, for my part, I have decided to stay here and continue to learn and grow.

So many of you sought to make us both feel welcome, and to that I dont think I can thank you all enough. Having the opportunity to fight and stand along side you all was a unique and rare experience that I wont soon forget. As I will be in town, please feel free to send me a missive here (PM or Isaac.Harrus@gmail.com). I hope to keep in touch with many of you, especially those who travel beyond in the Mysts. Perhaps in time I too will be able to travel the mysts as well.

My Sincere Gratitude,
Shin Greylight

On Behalf of Rokk Kelso

Most of what he said (except PM or email dalareyn@gmail.com) but strike the names and make it Desh'iriai Sukatanar and Desh'Nerian Ananali Sukatanar.

My, but I'm glad I didn't have to say all of that myself. You have a purpose now, Shin.

On behalf of Stonehaven, welcome. Stonehaven still needs much work and reparation after our last great battle, and there is always more danger ahead that needs seeing to. Any who would lend a hand to the efforts will always be welcome.

If you require any assistance, find yourselves in need of training, or simply find yourselves in need of ought to do, ask and I shall do my best to make time to assist you.

Welcome! I am glad you enjoyed the company of our small town, and know you are vary welcome to stay and join the many ranks of the defenders of this provenance truly to forge new friendships and bonds here.

If you seek an open ear, a freindly word, a fresh cookie, or a healing hand seek me out.
With care Lady Leata Moss

Back