Silverford Travesty

krieger

Scholar
San Francisco Staff
Citizens and Adventurers of the Duchy of SilverFord, and Westgate territory
As many of you know a great tragedy has befallen our kingdom. Our capital, and our queen have been taken, and placed under duress. Our very livelihoods stand now at swordpoint. Now is the time to come together like never before to set aside differences, and act as one. Those of you that choose to remain in Westgate, and in Andar I ask that you bend your efforts, and goals to the destruction of these foul undead and the liberation of our rightful leader.

Adventurers:
Many of you have spoken to me, to those of you who are part of groups, or teams I ask that you elect a member of your group or team that you respect enough to follow into misery, and I ask further that this person contact me directly, privately for coordination of our efforts. For those of you who are not part of a group, for various reasons, please contact me privately as well, and perhaps I can put you with a group of people for the time being who may be in need of your particular talents, or we can work something out.
Your timely response is desired with great need as we can begin coordinating our resistance efforts that much sooner.

Citizens:
All militia’s are here-to-fore activated, all members are to equip themselves, and present themselves on the Red Fields outside of the fortress of Inaukess in three days hence. Martial Law has been declared. ALL of Andar is expected to respond to this great threat.

Daughters of Andar:
Please report to Fort Inaukess immediately, ready to ride. Alert all citizens on your way.

More information will be made available as soon as I have it. Time is of the essence.
-Sir Krieger

Back