Pre-reg for August Event: CLOSED

Re: Pre-reg for August Event: DEADLINE SUNDAY THE 5th!

Put me down to NPC, I'll hang out in the kitchen if my mouth isn't healed enough.

Just regged. Just under the wire, I know!
I won't be showing until maybe 9/10 Sat. nite.

PCing Ama'rali. The forest will never be the same!

OOG: Emily "Apparently Can't Play Anything but Elves" O'Neil
IG: Valeria "No I'm Really Not Kiergani but Hey Yeah Sure I'll Go On Your Vision Quest With You" Vestri / Ama'rali "No I'm Really Not Lady Oblivia Despite the Black Tattoos" Morelia Redtail

Change me over to the dark side. I'll be NPC'ing Friday night and Saturday morning.

Ablix01 said:
I plan on NPC'ing this coming weekend!

We greatly appreciate it, but I bet the people making the list don't know the real name of the person posting under the alias of Ablix01. You should probably sign your post. ;)

-MS

mikestrauss said:
Ablix01 said:
I plan on NPC'ing this coming weekend!

We greatly appreciate it, but I bet the people making the list don't know the real name of the person posting under the alias of Ablix01. You should probably sign your post. ;)

-MS

Pfff, Akiva's a boss!

Honestly, that's why I don't always add it when people say "I will be NPCing!" It's because they don't list their real names, or else only say "Bob" or something, and I am sorry that I can't memorize everyone. So rather than make a mistake, I just ignore them.

Don't worry, we'll always take NPCs at the door even if your name isn't on this list! :thumbsup:

hey guys n gals,

it looks like I have to work this weekend, last minute of course, however I may be able to make it up there Saturday at some point to offer my NPC services. Can't wait to see everyone!
-Chris

Back