Of Bunk Beds & Bars

So, I've been working hard in my basement workshop to improve the site.

I've finished the new bar as much as I can at home. It will need final assembly at the site.

I also made our first bunk bed. It's pretty big and will fit a twin extra long size mattress (we will not be providing mattresses for the foreseeable future). The top and bottom bunks both have platforms, no crappy campground springs of death!

Check out some pictures at http://www.larpsite.blogspot.com

I have now officially run out of room in my basement and can't build anything else until I bring some stuff to the site.

Scott

Wow Nice Bar and the Racks are awsome!
I hope I get to be one of the lucky few to be tortured on them :D

JK/ nice work!

FW

The bar looks awesome...

Bunk beds are neat!

It's gonna be a fun ride this year in regards to the site. We obviously can't get stuff done fast enough for anyone's taste (especially ours), but you are going to see improvements and additions all year long (and next year, and the year after, etc.)

And remember, the more you guys come to events, the more we can improve. Despite all the work we are putting in, all these things take money as well. We're saving at least 75% by building bunk beds ourselves, but there are many, many projects to get done.

I'm very excited about this upcoming year, both as an owner of FP, as a player and staff member of HQ and as a player of other chapters. I'm also excited for the Alliance in general. New Hampshire is back with us, NJ is working hard and I'm sure will be coming back strong and Caldaria is as solid as ever. We also have our first national event in quite a while this year.

This is just the beginning of making larping what it should be and taking it up a couple more levels. Is it spring yet?

Scott

Back