A void...

Unsure

Artisan
I have sat apon this rock and reflected inward for too long. Nothing can I see of myself. Darkness. Suffocating darkness. It covers all that I see. The blackness of night surrounds me. How long has it been since daylight has concecrated my eyes?

Oh the rage! ANGER...ANTIPATHY! It comes again. A fire within that cannot be quenched. Oh if there was but some way to smother the flame. Only the blood of my enemies can cool it. Yet it burns hotter when fueled with the screams of my victims... Oh how they echo in my waking dreams. Pleasureable... ultimately discraceful in time.

The beasts come from the darkness! Their hands and claws reaching out to me. Clawing and covetous...What do they want from me? I do as they tell me. I kill..I bring them death . Nothing I do or say forces them still or silent. Dispair...

I lay prostrate at sorrows feet. Pitiful and wretched I rest. Nothing can be done. I am a void incarnate... Darkness. I reach again for my book. The hands grasping is more then I can bear. I cannot not read the words. They move about the page. The words escape from wherever I seek them.

The voices howling with a hunger once more. I cover my ears.. it is deafening. It is inescapable...

Back