A collective spot to gather plans

Hey guys,

My fellow adventures. It seems as though quiet a few of us have some tasks to handle this up coming market, which is like 24ish hours away. There is at least one task I would like to handle this market and could use some help. Also we can use this as a moment for everyone to maybe see if there is something you would like asist with and as a whole we adventures can get a maybe very flexible plan down, dispute the dragon that is coming.

But as I was saying I have a small task I could use some help with. Between markets I went back home, not much help there but there is a local logging company,thornpike, that is currently shut down do to a very angry water elemental. I know I have a few with Azure keep that might come along but if there is a few others whom would like to assist me in the removal of the elemental that would be great.

If you wish to help me orhave your own tasks you would like my, or anyone else's, assistance with I would be happy to help facilitate the process.

May the best of days be upon you in all matters you must attend to.

~Kat

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Oh! Taios and I went there with a barbarian adventurer guy and a local lumberjack! I can actually tell you more about that! Good luck though. He was pretty grumpy. We went to scope it out, but apparently people don't know what that means. Somehow Taios and the barbarian lost their weapons to the elemental and I had to keep them alive while they got them back. I also loved the lumberjack which was weird I don't know why I did that.

Anyway, send me a pigeon and I'll tell you more useful stuff.

-Radi

Candidate Kathrina Taliss,

If you go a Solidify spell could save a life. Have the ability and possible a scroll. Talk to me before you go.

~Aramis

Will do. Thank you both.

~Kat

Me name is Ragnarok. Me would be there but me got stuff ta do. Tell da water thing me say hi and me will fight him one on one if he want to try again.

-Ragnarok

Katrina,

Interesting. An angry water elemental plaguing a logging company. Sounds worthy of an investigation to me. I will be at your disposal.

Sebastian

THAT GUY IS AN *******.

I AM GOING BACK THERE TO MAKE SURE THIS **** STOPS.

BY THE WAY, DON'T BOTHER TALKING TO HIM, I TRIED AND IT SUCKED.

-Taios, Goblin of the Golden Skull, Acting Treasurer of the House of Games

Sebastian and Taios,

It would be to my great honor to have you both with the group that heads out to handle the situation. As well as to meet you both. I know for sure myself and my lord Enan bluewater shall be going. We might have a few more from the Azure keep joining the group for this. We should talk more at market about when to go, who is leading and who all is going with.

~Kat

Tell it like it is Taios.

Hey me remember your name dis time!

-Ragnarok

Back