Season opener Pre-reg May 20th 2016 Updated 5/19/16

Gwen

Artisan
Traverse City Staff
The Mists
Heroes of Arden have undone curses, fought back hordes of undead, courted powerful allies and foes, and thwarted invasions from neighboring countries, warring bands, and even from other planes of existence. The power and balance of the Elders is restored. Even Bleak, the great wyrm of ice and death has left the realm of Arden to brief quiet winter. The lands from Feldric Forest to the Ragelands to the Brokenlands lay in peace. It is said the realms are in planar alignment.

Adventures seem far and few between. But a thick unnatural mist engulfs the land, leaving many to wonder, “What will befall us next?”

This will be at the Girl Scout camp. Logistics will be from 6:00pm - 8:00 pm with game on at 8:00pm. You will now be able to pay with credit card at the door. Directions to the camp are on our web site (www.traversecitylarp.com). Pre-reg bonus of 50 gobbies for everyone that pre-regs before May 17th at midnight.
The fee for this event is $40.00 and we can accept credit cards at the door or in PayPal on the web site.

*******You can now find the NEW PRE- REG on www.traversecitylarp.com *******
Please fill it out even if you are NPCing

If you're a first time player, still send logistics an email so that we can help you with character creation and other things ahead of time!

PC:
1). Amy Herald (Gwen)
2). Dave Herald (Saiafin)
3). Mike Long (Havok)
4). Jared Sisco (Pyke)
5). Tristin Williams (Fredrick)
6). Nick Porter (Foss)
7). Anique Puckett (Ahlana)
8). Alex Wierschke (Venaul)
9). James Purkiss (Raz)
10) Mia Long (Kailissa)
11). Baylan Bosworth (Taios)
12). Evan Primeau (Wycliff)
13). Nathan Baine (Nyio)
14). Carrie Smurr (pebbles)
15). BJ (Robert)
16). Robert Dautovski (Kitaruen or Kuyak)
17). Matt Byers (Maxwell)
18). Aidon Byers (Eargon)
19). Summer Harrison (Cenarith)
20) Victoria Pacillo (Eldandiril) ?
21). David Glaeser

NPC:
1). Chris Thetford
2). Cory Walker
3). Tory Dueweke
4). Tyler Anderson
5). Bev Sisco
6). Sterling Avery
7) Damien Pucktt
8) Mark Mellor
9) Ciara Byers
10) Ayla Byers
11) Doug Fleming
12) Brigit Convery
13) ?
14) ?
15). M.J. Avery
16). Chandler Holley
17). Trinity Avery
18). Meeker!
19). Rocky Pollington

Last edited:
i'll be there as NPC

Tyler should have the new pre-reg ready by tomorrow unless he runs into problems. I will keep you posted.
Thanks

I'll be NPCing this one.

the new website is now working. So if you are pcing or npcing if you can fill out the pre- reg that would be great. Just go to www
traversecitylarp.com and fill out the pre-reg from. You can even do it on your phone .
Thanks

Thank you to everyone that has pre-reged so far. Keep them coming in

Thanks

Brigit and Doug should both be NPCing as well.

Mark will be NPCing and Summer should be pre regging soon too, so one more for each side.

Damien and Mason should be NPCing as well.

Really would like if you are NPCing that you take a second to do a pre-reg for NPC. It will help with check in.

Thanks bunches

Also, you get Gobbies for Pre-reging guys... Do it!

So... 1 healer? Yeah! Fun times!

I'm attempting to pre-reg but keep getting timed out. Any tips as to what I'm doing wrong? Or is attempting it on a smart phone not recommended?

OOOOOO I HAVE A SUPRISE FOR YOU!
It is supposed to work on smartphones, but I can't say that I have tried it.

James Fewless will also be popping in to npc when he can.

Back