Season 2, Event 2 - Fractured, Favorite Moments

Gotta read the room before throwing those Dominates...

"When you really need to interrogate a guy, the best solution is to..." <room scan>

[if Mystic Wood Elf is present]: "Use careful phrasing, attempt diplomacy, and if you have no choice, try to bribe him."

[if Mystic Wood Elf is not present]: "You Charm the crap out of that guy. Triple-tap. YOU MAKE SURE IT STICKS."

For future reference. Roann is good for interrogation without command effects, and Corynn and the rest of the Kerns will eat you alive for using any command that's not a Shun or Awaken.

For future reference. Roann is good for interrogation without command effects, and Corynn and the rest of the Kerns will eat you alive for using any command that's not a Shun or Awaken.
I knew I liked you guys for a reason.
[if Mystic Wood Elf is present]: "Use careful phrasing, attempt diplomacy, and if you have no choice, try to bribe him."
Good call.
[if Mystic Wood Elf is not present]: "You Charm the crap out of that guy. Triple-tap. YOU MAKE SURE IT STICKS."
ಠ_ಠ

"When you really need to interrogate a guy, the best solution is to..." <room scan>

I'm afraid you have that all wrong.

The correct answer to number one is along the same lines as the answer to number 2:
"You Dominate the crap out of that guy. OCTOPLE-tap. YOU MAKE SURE IT STICKS." and you START with the MWE...

The correct answer to number one is along the same lines as the answer to number 2:
"You Dominate the crap out of that guy. OCTOPLE-tap. YOU MAKE SURE IT STICKS." and you START with the MWE...

Avaran-Knight is Best-Knight.

I feel like "knight" means something different where he's from.

Orin THANKED you for being a jerk :p

Fair, and she was just trying to be a good sister. ~.^ {this was also the "Amory attempts humor - attempts fall completely flat" game >.> }

The conversation with Muirgheal after was also pretty amazing. ^.^

Or Amory. Just saying.

I feel like "knight" means something different where he's from.

Yeah...it means "standing up for what's right, living by the code of chivalry, and keeping people in line, especially when they want to use some silly and radical form of "government" like a tribunal *gag* Don't people know they can't govern themselves?!?

>.<

This reminds me of a conversation I had with Mordikai at the last Seattle event. But that would be derailing.

Best pal in the world ;)

Also...
"Wait sound Off"
Okay ....

15 Elemental...
Resist
15 Elemental...
Resist
15 Elemental...
Taken
15 Elemental...
Taken
15 Elemental...
Taken..
15 Elemental...
Taken...
5 Normal...
Taken...
5 Normal...
Taken...
2 Normal...
Taken...
2 Normal...
Taken...
2 Normal...
Blarrrrghhhh! Dead

Those 2 Normals were my death Knell!

@Deruvian Survivor Mod
It was a hilarious and awesome mod, which will probably have an unintended influence on how Isodel's character progresses XD . For the record she was (probably) going to confess to it all anyway, if only because she is a terrible liar who cracks under pressure. Also, she would like to point out that after she released him from the dominate -- which she only used to stop him from killing himself and to get him to help and safety -- everyone else beat the poor guy to a pulp.

Other Moments Things I Particularly Enjoyed

1. Everytime I had to run away screaming after trying to get behind an enemy backfired terribly.

2. Possibly almost getting nerfed by Kel-and-Friends when I startled them in the forest in the middle of the night.

3. Sneaking around with Ezra and Coin during the big battle Saturday night and picking off straggling monsters.
    Also: Sneaking around with Ezra and Coin during the big battle Saturday night, stumbling across threats much bigger than we were prepared to deal with, and running the heck away. (Hello Mr Tibbons.)

4. Training with Ezra and getting blown up by an acid trap I was learning to set.

5. "Does nobody have any rope? You people rely way too much on magic around here."

6. The whole scene with Luke and the ritual casting. I think we did a pretty good job, fellow lowbies! Also:
    "Thank you gentlemen-"
    "Hey!"
    "Thank you lady and gentlemen-"

7. The NPCs bringing a whole new level awesome to the field. Seriously, I'm going to have to step up my game at the next Seattle event if I want to be half as good as you guys were in Oregon.
Bonus: Everything with Tyron and the flowers.

Oh, also, our utter failure to sneak up on the bandit camp. That could have ended very, very, very badly.

Also also: The whole investigation into the magistrate's abduction was lovely and entertaining. Particularly when Ezra got blown up by the magistrate's hat. It was particularly funny since, not five minutes earlier, he had been trying to teach Isodel about being aware of and looking for traps.

Someone Trapped that ludicrous hat!!! Epic..

Back