2016 Schedule

Alkalin3

Knight
All weekend events will be held at the MUCC (Michigan United Conservation Clubs) camp in Chelsea, MI. This year we'll have 5 weekend events. Additionally, we're looking to schedule 3-5 one days over the course of the year. Starting in late March, these will be based on player's preregistration. We'll have more about that in the next few weeks.

• April 16th (One Day)
  • May 7th (One Day)
  • May 27th-29th
  • June: 10th-12th
  • August 12th-14th
  • September 2nd-4th
  • September 30th – October 2nd

Weekend Events:
MUCC Cedar Lake Outdoor Center
2500 Pierce Rd
Chelsea, MI 48118

To get to the MUCC camp you take 94 (east or west) to exit 157 (Pierce Road) head north (straight) on Pierce. Drive past Cavanaugh Lake road. The Camp will be less than a mile past Cavanaugh Lake on left. Cedar Lake Camp. It is about 20 mins west of Ann Arbor.

One Day Events
Island Lake Recreation Area - Dodge Shelter
6301 Kensington Rd
Brighton MI, 48116

Event prices are as follows:

2 Day (weekend) Events
PC at the door: $60
PC Prereg: $50
New Player to the Alliance: First and second event is half price!

1 Day Events
PC at door: $25
PC Prereg: $25

NPC: Free!

Membership Prices:

1 Year: $15

New Players: First 3 months are free!

Membership funds help us to offset some of the costs associated with running the game. Specifically they help us pay for insurance, logistics costs, and other materials required for running a good game!

All Players, Staff, and NPCs must have a membership in South Michigan if you have a character housed in our database. You may pay at events or you can send us a check or money order. Email me at: Allliancesouthmichigan@gmail.com if you would like our address to pay by mail.

You can also pay by Paypal to: Alliancesouthmichigan@gmail.com
Please include a $2.00 processing fee for all Paypal transactions to cover transaction costs.

South Michigan does not require players traveling from other chapters to pay for a membership. However, if you would like to receive monthly blankets or Goblin blankets for an out of chapter character for missed events from South Michigan, you must have a current membership South Michigan.

Last edited:
Is May a three day event?

This is going to be a killer season. I'm excited.

sadly i will miss 3 events this year, but i cant wait to see everyone again

Thank you. Seeing I can't make the one day events it's cheaper to pre reg for the season and go event to event. But no gobbie which I'm fine with.

Thank you. Seeing I can't make the one day events it's cheaper to pre reg for the season and go event to event. But no gobbie which I'm fine with.
I would be happy to give you the prereg price on every event if you prepaid for the year in full. (So you don't have to worry about it or whatever)

But, I can't start prorating the event cost down. It's unfair to the people who have already paid for their year packages.

I agree I wouldn't ask that of you. I would just bring the full amount for the year the first time I come down so not to mess with PayPal

Back