Seeking Potions and Magical Items

Alex319

Artisan
I am seeking to purchase potions and magical items. In particular, I am looking for the following potions:

Cure Light Wounds: Will buy up to 20, will pay 12 copper each
Endow: Will buy up to 10, will pay 12 copper each
Magic Armor: Will buy up to 10, will pay 25 copper each
Poison Shield: Will buy up to 5, will pay 5 silver each
Spell Shield: Will buy up to 5, will pay 6 silver each
Antidotes: Will buy up to 3, will pay 4 silver each

As for magic items, I am most interested in:

Life items, preferably times-ever [will pay 1.5 gold per life spell for times-ever, will pay 6 gold per life spell per year of duration for per-day]

Other items that cast earth spells [will pay 15 copper * level of spell * number of uses for times-ever, will pay 1.5 gold * level of spell * number of uses per day * duration in years for per-day]

Dodges, evades [will pay 3.5 gold per times-ever dodge, 2.5 gold per times-ever evade]

NOTE: All offered prices above should be considered baselines and are negotiable.

If you are interested please post here. I will accept offers to fill the above potion orders on a first-come first-serve basis until all are taken. Note that if you are not able to commit in advance I will still be buying potions at the above prices at our next gathering in Enerret if not all the above orders have yet been filled.

If you don't mind them being Cure Light Wounds elixirs instead of potions, I can fill your request for those, plus the Endows, and half of your Magic Armor needs immediately. If you're interested in scrolls at all, I can finish out your Magic Armors and start you on filling your Spell Shields. Otherwise, you'll have to wait until I produce some more goods, in which I could certainly finish out your request for Magic Armor potions and start in on your Spell Shields.

Regretfully, I currently lack the resources to produce Poison Shields and Antidotes for you. This is a short term problem that I plan to rectify very soon.

I find your prices to be amenable to reserving my services for your needs.

~Vivienne Cerise Marquet
Journeyman Scroll Scribe
Journeyman Potion Brewer
Burgeoning Alchemist
Purveyor of Fine Purses
Merchant Extraordinaire

Last edited:
That is acceptable to me. There is no difference to me between Cure Light Wounds potions and Cure Light Damage elixirs. However, I currently only know of the basics of scroll reading, thus I can use Magic Armor scrolls but not Spell Shield scrolls. However, I am considering learning some more about celestial magic so I can cast more powerful scrolls, so I may have use for them later.

If you don't mind me asking, how is it possible to lack the resources to produce Poison Shields and Antidotes but still be able to produce the other potions and elixirs? I was under the impression that all potions come out of the same pool of resources, so that for instance if you can produce 20 cure light wounds potions, then you could also produce, say , 8 cure light wounds potions and 3 poison shields, since both of those take the same amount of resources. (And I would slightly prefer to have some of each of the types than all of one and none of another. For instance, if I could have the spell shields first, that would be good, because I currently have some spare healing potions but am completely out of spell shields.)

I look forward to doing business with you at the next gathering. I will always be in need of more potions and scrolls.

Well, Poison Shields and Antidotes are both alchemical in nature, not magical the way potions are. And I am not as accomplished an alchemist yet as I am a potion brewer. So I cannot, just yet, get my hands on enough resources to manipulate into those items. As is, I'll be super batching, with much thanks to miss Akemi for the large bundles of dried herbs she gave me.

Soon though. It's my intent to focus my attention on refining my alchemical skills until I achieve mastery of them.

~Viv

Back