Elf ears

I've not, but I'd be interested to take a look at them. Do you have a link?

Given how active our game can be, I can't say I'd recommend them without using some sort of adhesive, which then defeats the purpose. They might work, but if you can't whip your head around wildly without them slipping off, they might not be right for our game. (The number of times I've had my head swivel quickly and eyes go wide in terror before running...)

Erf...They um... they also do not look very good :/ -no insult intended, truly. Just... they're not well designed. .. since they neither hide your actual ear, or blend with your actual ear... it looks awkward.

-THese do require adhesive, but its a big selection, maybe a pair will be worth it? unless you have an allergy, adhesive really isnt that bad or hard to put on. http://www.aradanicostumes.com/elf_ears

But if you absolutely must avoid adhesive, something like this could work for you (even if not SPECIFICALLY these, but the construction style?) http://www.deviantart.com/art/Long-Demon-Ears-260843859

I cannot speak to the quality of Aradani's ears enough. I ordered a set of these years ago, and even with heavy make-up application and every event's prosthetic adhesive use, they show no signs of wear and tear.

Edit: I looked up my order out of curiosity.. Eight years ago. Dang, that was a while ago.

Myself, I use a head band of simple left-over cloth to hold my ears on and I do not use adhesive even though I probably should. I have been playing this character for over a year now without issue.

I use the second longest ears Ardani offers. Just a touch of spirit gum around the edges and even with the heavy earring and copper plate pinned to the folded over ends, they stay right where I want them through the entire day.
Definitely quality stuff.

I use the second longest ears Ardani offers. Just a touch of spirit gum around the edges and even with the heavy earring and copper plate pinned to the folded over ends, they stay right where I want them through the entire day.
Definitely quality stuff.

I have the same ones. I recently had to buy a new pair after my original ones got too dirty. That first pair lasted 10 years.
I usually don't take them off at night, so they'll stay in place the whole weekend.

Back