Banquet Favorites

Kitaruen

Knight
Thanks PCs and NPCs alike, had a fun banquet closer. Just a few favorite moments as my brain can recall, sure there are many more.

-Reactions to my Charis Oracle display
-So many gypsys!
-Bink's whispered waylay
-The food Oh My! so good all of it
-Improv Talents everyone did a great job
-Nearly rezzing chokunu caused I deathed/lifed him when he was enslaved
-Promethean mod
-Blitzkreig Gnolls

Good end to the year all! See you all in the spring or at some kind of crazy its 12 degrees winter one day!

- Getting served by Silp not once, but twice. It just had to be a dance off.... Let's just say, the Professor, who suggested the thing, better stay watch his back from now on....
- Gregory Binks, a simle fashion consultant. Best 1 silver earned from Cho.
- Aurious' lament. Damn Jacob, you have some pipes!
- Waylaying Kit and not hearing me, then whispering "5 waylay" in his ear. Thanks for the assist Kari.
- Gryphon Guard vetting process. "Do you have a boat?" "Yes" "That's all I have to ask"
- Pickles.
- Casual BS with Tal
- Spell Duels

Holy crap it was a good event!! I have many favorites but here are the best!
-pickles. And Karis dowry now being 1000 pickles (100 gold)

-Kit going "here you go Kari your gonna help me torture a biata!"

-Kit trying to rez Lidia.

-going through Kits magic armor so Binks could waylay him.
-food and entertainment!!

-going on the red herring mod.

-death knolls.

-"Kit. Death spells don't solve everything!! "
Thank you all so much for a great year!!

- "Talitha, how many pickles are you worth?" . . ."Is there a limit?" . . ."She's worth ALL the pickles!"
- Making baklava before the banquet. It turned out much better than my first batch.
- Team Overkill
- My extra-last-minute banquet clothes were actually finished in time and looked decent.
- Weird spirit shepherd mod was awesome and probably my favorite mod of the weekend. It could have gone so many different ways.
- Nonsense with Valentino.
- More nonsense with Binks.
- Fiona's introduction in the best-dressed contest.
- Dance-off between Silp and Binks.
- The food was, of course, delicious.
- The site was beautiful! (However, there were all of those frustrating people who decided it was okay to traipse through the game in their bright red jackets and ugly vehicles, snickering as they went.) I would have liked to explore deeper into the site, rather than being right at the entrance.
- Trying to fight in extra-slow-motion to see if an NPC would just walk into it or not.

Last edited:
In no particular order:
- Silp finally made it to Gaden and got to meet Gaden people!
- Hurray for Team Overkill!
- Half-hour duel with Binks, complete with gaudy-jeweled rings
- Hopping fence for the Bomaean Biata mod
- Watching Cho Ko Nu's Boggle Series of Dragon Poker. Potpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpotpot!
- Dance off with Binks!
- The food this year was the best it's ever been and everything was great, but the lasagna, dumplings, cheese curd biscuits, and bread were really incredible. I need more honey butter in my life.
- "I'm pretty sure your tapeworm has diabetes."

I'm still figuring out exactly who I'll be playing this next year (maybe Silp, maybe Gandian, maybe a new PC, maybe cycling through all of 'em, we'll see), but regardless, I look forward to seeing what the new year has in store for us!

-Late night cast off with Roderick.
-Intense gypsy politics discussion with Kit.
-Re learning all the things Ragnarok knows as Beryl. Common let me on the vault guys it'll be easier I swear.
-Onenshot to the blade eater in the fortress.
-Ah its so much on nicer just standing in the back watching.
-Saturday night fight with the interesting use of racial abilities. Especially the touching moment at the end "Do you have any connections to the outside?" "Yes. They came and set my friends free."

And after considerable thought for the next year there will be primarily Beryl in attendance. I'm excited to approach the game from a scholars perspective in more than just class tittle.

Had a great last event as Cho Ko Nu! (He's going on vacation for a while)

Favorites:
-Boggle tooth Dragon Poker! Thank you again Kari, Rose, and Terra Jane for being my teammates!
-Fashion show shenanigans with Binks. The hammer swing was his idea. I regret nothing.
-The 1 v 1 melee tournament. Shields vs Polearm is OP. Please nerf.
-Pickles. 1,000 Pickles. All the Pickles.
-Going ham on the tomb mod. I need that tomb dust! No time to waste!
-The food looked/smelled really good even though I couldn't eat most of it due to dietary restrictions.
-Banishing Artemis from the Games of Chance for being a jinx. Never split 5's!
-Surviving yet another tavern blitz attack by diving under the table and hiding. Oh, Chicken Nu...
-Eviscerating one necromancer and stunning the casting arm of another. Taking out necromancy, Cho Ko Nu style!

See you all again next year if not before! Innoxius is coming back as my primary in 2016.

Back