Family Fun Mixed With Alliance Rules Talk

TadRon

Spellsword
On the weekend of July 17th Alliance Traverse staff members will be camping out at Arbutis Lake Campground. Nearby is a park where many sports can be played, a gas station, and a pizza place/restaurant. This campground is on Arbutis Lake and has a swimming area for people to enjoy as well.

This weekend excursion is open to any friends and family that you want to bring as well. Each site can hold 2 tents and Alliance Traverse will cover the site fees (as long as every person doesn't need their own campsite lol) if enough people show interest in coming. Most of the time will be spent just playing games, relaxing, enjoying campfires and the like. In the afternoon on Saturday we would like to set aside a couple of hours to talk about how the year has shaped up so far, what has been good, and what we can improve on to make the game better for each and every player.

People can feel free to drop in on Saturday for the meeting too if they do not wish to camp.

There are only vaulted toilets and pump water which we think is awesome but it is definitely different from our normal amenities when we play.

Campers should bring their own food and drinks. Alliance Traverse will buy some hot dogs and smores stuff, but it probably won't be enough to keep everybody fed all weekend.

My only request is that if you have interest please post up here with how many might be in your party that way I can grab us enough campsites.

I will put up another post as it gets closer with the address and any other instructions that might be needed. Feel free to ask any questions you have on this event here as well. We are open to other campsites if anybody wants a better one, but because its is July most are hard to get and much more expensive. With all of the things that I mentioned being so close this seemed like a good place to camp.

So come on out, and lets get to know each other on a more personal basis instead of just our characters or NPCs.

Dami and I should be there.

Will be out. Tracy may be out saturday night.

Believe Tyler and Christian will too. Will have them post as well incase Christian is bringing any siblings too.

I have that weekend off so I'll be there.

I think he said arrival after 4pm.

Useful things to know:
Address?
Time of Arrival:
Time of Departure:
Time of Saturday Talk:

I'll go bug Chris...

Sorry for the slow response.

Address: Not sure on an exact. Its on North Arbutis Lake Road. That road is only a mile or two long so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Time of Arrival: I will be out there about 5pm and will stay until Dave arrives at which point I will have to drive home real quick and come back.

Time of Departure: I have to leave late Saturday night like 4am or whatever. People are welcome to camp until 1pm when everybody has to be out.

Time of Talk Saturday: 3pm. If we have others coming we will move to the Grace MacDonald Park about a mile down the road. So if you plan on coming to that but not camping please Facebook me, or text me so we know to leave our camp for the meeting :). I would love to have many at the meeting.

Phone is 724 - 866 - 2204.

Again call me or text me if you need help with directions or anything at all.

Back