sTuFF

Yohon

I have a ton of **** to throw out/sell/give away/whatever (mostly construction materials)...Cape from medieval replica (red), 5 shield blanks, leather pieces, pvc pipe, foam, tip foam, restricted and LCO MI's, 400+gold/silver/copper, 200 gold worth of production crap. I don't see myself ever needing these. Let me know.
Mason

This post saddens me. No more Mason?

I would take everything you've got, but I'd have to meet you at an event. Which seems... unlikely?

-Joe

It seems that this should probably just be turned over to Chris. The coin and stuff has real value and so Chris won't have to buy new coin. Since it's a lot. And TC's npc camp is really hurting for usable things.

What if I paid for shipping + your time to pack it? How many boxes are we talking about?

oh yeah I didn't even think of the IG stuff.

That seems iffy to sell OOG. I do like construction stuff and costuming though.

-joe

Here is a backstory, 2 yrs ago I had knee surgery and have yet to fully recover from it. Next month I am having double knee surgery (to re-fix old knee and the other knee). I have a basement full stuff that I am trying to clean out before I cannot walk down the stairs...last time I had Mike Long around to help me take things down the stairs and yet I still managed to fall and mess up my knee. I don't want to quit this game and I have no harsh feelings with anyone involved in the game. In fact I do want to play but I am in school full time and I still work full time so needless to say I am at a lack of time to even think for myself. My family has decided that we need to clean out the basement a bit more, I don't want to throw this stuff out and I know how poor gamers can be. In fact I have been selling off most of my MTG cards, board games, guns etc just to pay for school. Anyway, my Nero stuff might help someone out saving a dime in materials, I have a collection of completed items to give to Thetford (TC game) and the coin. But the MI's will expire before I can play again..which sucks. I know it may be iffy to sell them, but if I comes down to this cannot be done, then I don't want anyone to get cited for an against the rules action. I plan on NPC'ing at the next game (pending on the knee issues) in which I can bring all this stuff for those who have shown interest.
Mason

Might I suggest an in game auction for the MIs? Would bring some coin back to monster camp...

Mason

Glad your still planning on playing as time permits. I wondered too when you posted what was up. Pretty soon you will have an OOG golem body :p

-Cory

Cory
I know, I cannot wait...a few more metal objects put in my body to hold me together and ill be all set.

I'm interested in the construction materials and will be at the next event.

If you are coming back to game eventually, which I really hope you will, then auctioning off the MIs, and turning the gold into plot, plus all the coin you have, and maybe getting a voucher or some gobbies for when you do make it back? I am oviously not on staff or anything, just spit balling.

Turning in coin for anything would be very appreciated. The sense of community is so awesome everyone!
Mason, any weapon making material and any costuming is very much needed at npc camp. If anyone doesn't claim them, we would be happy to put them to use.

Back