Change in Merchanting

OrcFighterFTW

Spellsword
Adventurers,

After another gather, me see where me time and gold be best spent, and me now focusing only on weapons and armor. For potions, alchemy, and traps, me can give you names of other that maybe make or sell: Healer Asher have many potions, Benjamin Bookworm be skilled alchemist, and Ole the Dwarf make traps. Also rabbitkyn Jeyhu make it all.

If you be blacksmith of any ability from dagger maker through master, me always have need for you for make something. See me at gathers for what me current needs be, but can never have too many arrows or bolts!

If need weapons or armor, we make good trade!

-Cho Ko Nu
Merchant of Weapons and Armor
Rank of Cho Ko Nu in Brokers Guild of Gaden

Last edited:
How much you buy regular quiver for? Me never use me forge space anyway.

Ragnarok

Ragnarok,

Depend how many quiver you make. You still can batch them, even if small batches. Me willing pay more if have more for sell. You bring me less, me pay you less. You bring me more, me pay you more.

-Cho Ko Nu

Mr. Nu,

You seem to have knowledge of which individuals deal in which arts. Is there one among your number that deals in magical reagents with which my fellows and I may converse?

The favor of greatness shine on you,
- Pierce Manning

Pierce Manning,

Aye, me know who do what for many things. Be important for merchanting.

For Earth Magic, Healer Jamina or Healer Asher are most skilled. For Sky Magic, Ilana the Dryad be most skilled unless Dure'dhel be around.

-Cho Ko Nu

Mr. Nu,

Thank you for your guidance, and I shall keep you in mind should my fellows or I require additional weapon stores.

The favor of greatness shine on you,
- Pierce Manning

Back