Scales for mail

Deload

Hi I'm new to making armour and stuff and I was wondering where I could find steel scales for making scale mail? (Oh and hi I'm new to making armour so if you have tips pleases send them my way)

Thanks this is gunna be fun... tedious but fun (oh and i'm that kid from the how to larp panel)

I have a plethora too if you want to save some shipping costs.. I never found much time to work on it.

Blue. Brown, White.. I think.. thousands and thousands. Sorry I missed this as I was driving back there a few days ago.. I can bring them with me next game to show you if you'd like. I have the ringing tool as well..

I'm also currently working on a set of scale mail if you have any questions :)

Blue. Brown, White.. I think.. thousands and thousands. Sorry I missed this as I was driving back there a few days ago.. I can bring them with me next game to show you if you'd like. I have the ringing tool as well..
I'm not 18 so I don't go to the games but, because of school I have to slow down on making my armour so I won't need those scales until in to the summer

Hey Mobeus I may take you up on some of that! Harlequin so needs some armour lol

Back