Platinum questions

Hello all,

My wife and I hope to be moving to northern California in the next few months and attending some of your events next year.

What is your chapter's policy on honoring platinum currency from other chapters?

Thanks,
-Mike

We sure do. We actually have platinum (the national currency) that we recently received. There should be no problem at all :)

I'd like to add to Norm's comments that while we try to meet the coin needs of our players (trading from one currency to another, etc.), we do reserve the right to only exchange up to a certain amount based on coin availability. If you want 100 Gold in coin, and we only have 110, we're not going to exchange the full amount so that we can ensure that we meet our coin needs for the event/game. The amount that you would actually receive would be based on what we have versus what we need and think we can spare.

I would recommend sending an email to logistics telling them how much coin you want to change out, and what denominations before game so they can have it all ready for you; and if they need more, logistics can contact us (Plot) or the owner for more.

-Adam
Oregon Head of Plot

Back