Looking for Yeta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myhkul

Artisan
Walking in toe Ogre's Head, Isawda looks around quietly. Now that things had settled down, for the moment, it was time to see what could be learned from the chest of the Duregar King. He had claimed that it would hold the means to shatter the crystal and release his people from the terror that tormented then afresh each day.

Hopefully Yeta had been able to learn something of those contents and was ready to share that information. If only he was able to find her in the crowds of the city. With a grin he reflected that it was so much easier to find someone when only the Breach need to searched.

Walking into the Ogre's Head, Morrigan nearly runs into the tall biata. "Ach Isawda, sorry I dinna see ya there." Brushing the few snow flakes off her fur shoulders she continues "Have ya seen Hamish or Miss Yetta by chance? And would ya like to join me for a dram of ale, I have the book with me, we can perhaps work more words out while we wait." She gestures to an empty table with her bow.

With a bow a little deeper than he offers most others, Isawda smile a reply. "Well enough. I can think of no better way to spend some time."

Waiting till both are seated, he continues. "How would you suggest we proceed?"

Yetta bustles into the Ogre's Head, signals to the staff that she would like her usual & looks around for a familiar face. Upon seeing Isawda & Morrigan, she walks over to their table, with a pleased grin on her face.
"Hello my fellow crystal walkers! I bring good news. I have asked the Arcane Sanctum to identify all our magic items & worked a deal with Garridan to obtain the re-agents we need for the ritual Isawda identified. What have you clever folks discovered??"
She takes a seat & rustles through her many bags to show the Sheriff & Shield Maiden what she accomplished with all the items given to them by the Duregar.

Isawda looks a little sheepish. "Nothing more than just this morn thinking that we need to do the things already done."

"I know but little of a Ritual of Sarifice. But what little I know suggest that it would be used to assist a spirit in the first hour of trying to reform in an Earth Circle (OOG the caster takes the death for the spirit in the circle)." Scratching his head he continues.
"I can see no immediate way that it could be used to shatter a crystal."

Looking hopefully at the other two "Do either of you see anyway we can use such a tool to accomplish our assigned goal?"

"Ach, I know nothing of the fancy rituals that ye all do. I'd not be knowin how it can help."

"For meself, I've been searching out around town and in all the gatherin places of folks such as us in an effort to find out more about these Deep Gnomes....like where we can find them and how they might be able to help. That Duregar King and his man did say te get help from the Gnomes aye? Perhaps they know how this ritual can be used on tha crystal."

"I'd be willin steel me balls (as me pa says) and make a trip inta the Arcane Sanctum and talk ta Himself - tha ArchMage - ta see if he knows more about how such a Ritual could help. If ya would trust the special not-bum wipe paper ta me I would go at once if ya feel tha would help."

"Our thoughts follow similar trails. I have sent messages to both the ArchMage and the FateSpinner to see if they can advise us on how to contact the Deep Ghomes. Perhaps will be receive a respone or s summons before many more hours pass."

Last edited:
"Perhaps we are to use this ritual to save some of the spirits that are being attacked by the monster inside the crystal. Basically, do we have other options to get them out of the crystal... other than breaking it?? Get all the souls out in the early morning, before they have been attacked... well, hopefully..."

Yetta shudders remembering the haunted look on the King's eyes as he told them of their children being tortured... and then takes a long drink of wine.

"I will try to reach out to some 'not so official' channels & try to learn anything helpful. The only thing I know about rituals & magic is how expensive the reagents are & that they come with a lot of risk. Which is nothing more than the average citizen knows. I think I will stay close to the tavern & send messengers back & forth. The clever youngin's are better at finding people, and faster, which makes them money well spent. I hope both of you will tell me if you need any help from me with your tasks."

Yetta smiles at her friends & signals the staff for another round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back