March 2015 Event

Denise

The March Event is coming! (March 6th-8th) **Deception Pass at Cornet Bay ELC**

Pre-register via our amazing form!

We will award 15 goblin stamps to players that attend the event and pre-register before 02/20/15. Your pre-registration must be complete in order to be awarded the goblin stamps.

• NPCs.... Pretty Please Pre-Register? It makes Denise and Emily happy.
  • You may send in your payment for the event fee early as well, as long as you send it in before the pre-registration deadline. Please refer to our Event Cost Post, as some of our event prices have changed. Please do not send in payments after the pre-registration deadline.
  • Both PCs and NPCs may register for the meal plan. You may not participate in the meal plan unless you have pre-registered for it. We will not allow additions to the meal plan after the pre-registration deadline. We have made exceptions in the past, but we will no longer be able to make exceptions.
  • PCs who do not pre-register will be asked to wait until there is no more line at logistics before they are helped. Please pre-register to avoid being asked to wait until everyone else has gone through logistics. If your pre-registration is incomplete you will not count as being pre-registered.
PRE-REGISTRATION CLOSES: 02/27/2015 AT 11:59 PM

Currently Pre-Registered PCs

Dave T **
Erik Bridge **
Paul Iverson
Coralee Snow
Gavin V
Craig White **
Russell Camp
Emily G
Rick R. ~
Shane Renner
Tim G. **
Anna S
John Potter
Rollin F
Amy G ~ **
Jason S
Kevin Morano
Heather N **
Norm B
Amanda G ~
Elise L
Sean G ~
Keegan G
Rebekah S **
Issac H ~
Erik O ~
Brianna G
Nate B
Luke C
Rachel M
Nick B
Ian S **
Jessica Z **
Jonathan D. **
Andy S ~
Kyle J
Chase Golden-Froelich
Bryan G **
Samantha H (Incomplete : Character build?)
Joel L
Ryan W ~ **
David G
Adam S ~ **
Jesse D
Brad L
Tai K
Denise B **
Jordan F
Katie W
Cory F ~
Lauren H **
Brittany S ~
Race N
Julie N
Blake H
Rob K ~
Glenn M
Mike L ~
Greg R
Emily S
Torie M ~
Fred M
Jason T ((Need Card))
Jeremy R ~
David K
Chantelle W
Matt W
Tyler W
Anthony G
Gregory W
Luke D

Evan R
Jake G ~
Alison B ((Need Card))
Thomas S
Eric E
Crystal E
Amber W
Kevin M
Chas H ~
Josh R (Late Pre-reg)
Justin L
Samantha L

~ = Character transfer received
** = Prepay

Transfers Received (Must be received by 02/27/2015)

Currently Pre-Registered Plot/NPCs

Dave B
Wolf C
Slayde S
Gabe DLA
Ben Thayer
Nikki B
Paige H
Katie B
Bruce M
Tabitha K
Jason Y
Adam F
Vivian H
Jacob B
Shane M
Christopher J
Cassy B
Nikki B
Amber-Rose H

Meal Plan Participants

Katie B
Nikki B
Nikki B
Cassandra B
Dave B
Erik B
Alison B
Russell C
Luke C
Wolf C
Gabe DLA
Jonathan D
Jesse D
Eric E
Crystal E
Adam F
Cory F
Rollin F
Jake G
Keegan G
Chase G
Anthony G
Timothy G
Amy G
Bryan G
Emily G
Brianna G
David G
Lauren H
Vivian H
Issac H
Amber-Rose Hem
Paige H
Blake H
Samantha H
Paul Iverson
Christopher J
Tabitha K
Joel L
Justin L
Samantha L
shane M
Glenn M
Jonathan M
Rachel M
Kevin Morano
Fred M
Heather N
Julie N
Erik O
Josh R
Evan R
Greg R
Thomas S
Emily S
Ian S
Slayde S
Jeffrey S
Adam S
Rebekah S
Anna S
Jason S
Ben T
Jason T
Dave T
Katie W
Chantelle W
Matt W
Craig W
Jason Y
Jessica Z

Updated 2/27/15 5:00PM

Last edited:
Do we have a cabin reserve list yet?

I'll have it up by tomorrow night hopefully.

Formally calling dibs on 52.

If anybody has a link to a map of the park, that would also be helpful.

I was just trying to remember. I know last time we where at this site there was a quiet time issue with the rangers. But I feel like this was asked about and told it was not an issue for future use. I just can't seem to find the post. So I just wanted to confirm if this was still a problem or not?

On the original map link above it does mention quiet hours as being from 10pm to 6:30am. It also says we have to be out by Noon Sunday. But I am not sure if that is still the case. I know last time we were there, the ranger was very unhappy about the noise.

We also had an issue with parking spaces. There wasn't enough last time we were there, and we needed to use another parking lot across the street from the park and shuttle people to and from there.

Because pre-registration is not closed you may still opt in for the meal plan. Please email logistics who would like to be added.

Thanks,

Denise

I don't see the ** by my name to show I prepaid, but I did that about 2 weeks ago.

Fixed.

Also a word to the wise, I don't really check the board. But I do check logistics email.

-Denise

MEAL PLAN MENU:
FRI DINNER: Sloppy Joes
SAT AM: French Toast, Fruit, Bacon
SAT LUNCH: Chicken Noodle Soup
SAT DINNER: Spaghetti w/ Meatballs, Tossed Salad, & Garlic Bread
SUN AM: Continental Breakfast

my battle boards are on the way!

Hi All,

I heard there are some questions about quiet hours, and being off site on Sunday.

We have pre-planned, and quiet hours will not be an issue this event - we are working the event around them. We will issue a more formal announcement about this closer to the event, and reiterate at opening.

We have the same game off time of 12p for this game as we do at Millersylvania, with a goal to have the site cleared out by 2pm, as per usual.

Please send any additional questions/concerns to manager@alliance-seattle.com so they may be addressed in a timely manner.

Thanks!

Emily

I'm guessing one of the Nikki Bs listed on the meal plan is actually supposed to me. :)

Back