Join My Krewe As We Cross The Planes To Unknown Adventure

stonegolem

Scholar
Marshal
Halfway between the mists, at a point somewhere that isn't quite Laerthan, isn't quite Caldaria, and isn't quite a whole lot of other places as well... I await you.

My voice echoes across the dreamscape. A clarion call, like a silver trumpet, beckons all who seek adventure and riches from the places far beyond where mortals dwell.

I'm Captain Fargo Terranova, and if you join my ferocious krewe aboard my beautiful ship, the Carnegie, I'm offering each of you one share of the greatest collection of loot that Fortannis has ever known:

The Lost Hoard of Haldorigo the Six-Armed.

All I need from you mortal adventurer types is strength of arm, strength of mind, and above all, strength of heart.

Join my crew and we'll sail across the cold black between the planes to the farthest shores imaginable. We'll be legendary.

Or stay behind, and know yourself for a yellow-bellied planeslubber.

-Capt. Fargo Terranova

((Jan. 30 - Feb 2, 2015. Ye Olde Commons, 120 Northside Rd, Charlton, Massachusetts 01507. Info here: https://www.facebook.com/events/772220646200028/?ref_notif_type=plan_user_invited&source=1))

Sounds like an exciting party.

How exactly does one sail between the planes?

~Aisling

Captain Fargo Terranova, I spoke with one of your crew a few days past. I will try my best to join in on this grand adventure. As long as the lands allow.

-Fen Rover

WOAH.

More like soon-to-be-found-and-stuffed-in-my-pockets hoard. Also, how do you get a boat that goes through the planes? I want that. That sounds awesome. Is there an ocean there? Or is it just like staring down into infinity? Are there planes-whales? Do they talk the same way as regular whales, all like HHHRRRRREEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWHHHHHH? Should I bring my swimsuit?

Do you have a First Mate? I'm an excellent First Mate and cat herder.

ADVENTURE TIME!

- Evie

This looks like a lot of share divisions, but I like the cut of your jib. I bet a six-armed person sets a terrifyingly complex trap. If my duties permit, this look like it may be a good excuse to get out of my taver...office. Which is in a tavern, full disclosure.

-Dorgun of the Osprey, Spymaster to Sir Amaranthus Landcharmer of Brittington.

Aisling - I'll show ya.
Fen Rover - Lookin' forward to it.
Evie - a. One share per crew member, unless you're good at gambling; b. I'm good at gambling; c. Sometimes? Depends on where we go, usually it's the infinity thing; d. YES THERE ARE PLANES WHALES AND THEY ARE WONDERFUL AND STRANGE; e. I'm bringin' mine.
Dorgun - You're pretty savvy about how treasure gets guarded. Welcome aboard.

You've peaked my curiosity; I'm in.
I could use a change of scenery for a short adventure.

Anything we should prepare ourselves for?

~Aisling

oh im sure the usual, bugs, big planer lice, crazy elementally touched goblins, more crazy elementals, pirates, and planer whales apparently which that one is new.
I would like to come aboard your ship if I may Capt. Fargo Terranova.
-Avalon willowcrest

Captain Terranova,

I wish to thank you! Never have I been on such a grand adventure! Perhaps we can sail the Black again soon, or next time let us show you a bit of adventure!

-Fen

Back