New HQ web page

Looks great! I like the layout and design!

I did notice that the ages seem to be a little off in the Legal Release section under Registering. Right now you've got:

All players must sign the legal release before playing. You must be at least 16 years of age to play, and if you are under the age of 16, you must have a parent or legal guardian sign the release.

Wouldn't the parent/legal guardian signature be for players aged 16 or 17? (i.e. eligible to play but under 18?)

Thus far only the 2014 Newsletters load. Otherwise good stuff!

To me this looks like a major improvement! It's much more intuitive and easy to navigate, and it gives us more to see.

I'm excited to watch the site grow as more is added and the little bugs here and there are smoothed out.

Nice work to everyone involved!!

Thanks for the comments/corrections everyone! Yep, lots to do to get it up and perfect.

Transferring all the newsletters to the new server is gonna be a pain. If anyone is a WordPress expert please contact me. I'd also love to make a search function for searching the newsletters, although now that the newsletters are in PDF form that may not be possible. Maybe we'd have to make the new newsletters into the text format like the old ones for that to work.

I just paid to have AllianceHQ.com point to this new page. However, it may take a few days for that to work, so if you see the old National page, just give it a bit. (Sorry)

The thing that is holding me up right now is figuring out how to make the newsletters searchable without making the entire site searchable...

Comments are appreciated. Is there anything else you think should be there that isn't?

Back