What are firekin ?

Havoc

I have a rough idea what they are but
No photos of them and not a whole lot on what a elemental is or if they are better suited for specific class

As far as I know (And I'm far from an expert) their essentially monsters that we fight. Fire Elemental. I don't think that Firekin is a "thing"

havoc, you should check your email, I sent you a copy of the rule book, and also weapon construction guide lines.

Firekin/Flamekin are an NPC-only protected race in the Deadlands. They are members of the other mortal races (Humans, Elves, etc) who have been infused with a heavy dose of Flame energy. They are particularly prevalent in Deadlands because of a treaty made between the mortal plane and the Plane of Flame several years ago. CJ, Firekin are referenced on page 14 of the Deadlands Player's Guide; two prominent Human Firekin NPCs are Paladin Ember Brunswick (played by Stacey) and Justicar Julia Tavistock (played by myself).

It is not possible to play a PC Flamekin. It is, however, possible to be "touched" by any of the eight prime Elements and receive minor abilities. This process must be carried out via IG roleplay and is subject to Plot approval.

If you're interested in playing a human, definitely check out the race packets and background information that we have for them from this chapter. There are some cool back story and culture options for your character here.
(I may be biased, but I love the human cultures and history in this chapter.)

Back