Carriage Attack outside of Duchess Attwater's Mannor

Pokethulu

Fighter
Public Relations Committee
Seeking the owner of the carriage that was attacked by Darkness elementals outside of the manor home of Her Grace Duchess Maive Attwater of Targosia. If you are the owner of the carriage please, send me a pigeon.

Lady FallingStar

Lady Fallingstar,

I am holding zee team of horses and carriage in bond at my home since horses are expensive to care for and zee sanctum manor is sorely in need of repair and its stables vill be cleared out for a time.

For zee time being, it vill be at my home and I vill return it, plus a few badly needed repairs, should zee owner claim it and zee horse recognize their owner. I have made zee Duchess's stable hands aware of zee situation and offered reward for help recovering zee owner.

Regards,

Jehan T. Wyldweaver

What the hell are darkness elementals?

-Radi

From everything the Ogres told me, I still say that Salt isn't an element, let alone Darkness...

~ Silp

Salt is a quasi-negative plane. It's what you get when you combine an elemental plane (water) with a magisterium plane (death). Who knows what the hell darkness is.

-Radi

Last edited:
Actually, the dark creatures were more like shadow decoys. there was no elemental energy sustaining them. also the type of magic was wrong. send a bird my way lady fallingstar if you want to talk more of it.

~Sae Azaka

Back