Pre-Registration Open for November 8-9th Banquet Event!

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hey y'all!

The November 8-9th Banquet event is closer than you think, and that means that Pre-Registration is now open! The plot team is already at work preparing an awesome time for y'all, and I hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am!

Logistics will open at approximately 9:00 AM on Saturday, with Game-On hopefully by 11:00 AM, with Game-Off at a later time than usual on Sunday (more specific time to be announced). We always would like to try to get the event started as fast as possible, so try to arrive punctually if you can!

This event will take place at the following site:
Camp Salie
22342 Martin Lake Rd
Stacy, MN, 55079

Pre-registering is highly encouraged, for it lets the staff know you're attending and, as such, lets us prepare what we need to do ahead of time. Pre-registering makes everything run smoother, and lets us get our game started all the faster, which is always convenient. It also gets you a discounted fee for the event! The sooner you get your pre-reg in, the more pleased the Logistics folks will be, so get those pre-regs in! Even if you're NPCing, please don't forget to pre-reg. It's important for us to know how many NPCs are coming, etc.

The cost for this event is $60 for PCing and $10 for NPCing, with a discount for pre-registering (making it $50 to PC or $5 to NPC with an on-time pre-reg). First and second time players get their game half-off (or free to NPC)!

For a form for registration, check out http://mnalliance.com/prereg.html and simply fill out the information. Otherwise, you can just email your pre-reg to logistics@mnalliance.com, but we would greatly prefer if you were to use the website form, considering it makes things a lot easier for the Logistics staff. Pre-regs should include: Build Expenditures, Goblin Stamp Expenditures, Magic Item info (item number, effects, expiration, etc.), any Production skill use, any Craftsman skills, and anything else you deem appropriate (categories are listed on the online form).

Players with purple text by their name should send the requested information to logistics prior to the event if at all possible as soon as possible!

Pre-regs are due by Monday, November 3rd at midnight! You do not get the discount for registering after this point, but it is still highly encouraged by the logistics staff for you to do so!

Pre-Registered PCs:
1. Andrea R. (Lilly)
2. Christina S. (Socora)
3. Kyle S. (GRONK)
4. Carly B. (Fiona)
5. Peter H. (Cho Ko Nu)
6. Patrick L. (Artemis) - Build Expenditures, Magic Items
7. Luke W. (Kaito)
8. Mariah S. (Talitha)
9. David R. (Iganeous)
10. Ryan Be. (Asher)
11. Emma B. (Ilana)
12. Stephany J. (Maya)
13. Lou A. (Kadien)
14. Ryan H. (Icey)
15. Matt M. (Sir Victor)
16. Josh S. (Zen)
17. Kayla S. (Bethanne)

Pre-Registered NPCs:
1. Alexander T.
2. Vaughn W.
3. Nikki H.
4. Celene P. (New Player!)
5. Alicia B. (New Player!)
6. Greg L.
7. Leah P.
8. Kendra W.
9. Corwyn G. (New Player!)
10. Collin B.
11. Dave G.
12. Jen S.

Last edited:
Yay!!! Carly is coming :) We miss you when you can't make it <3

Sent!

Last edited:
I'm in need of a ride to the event. CATCH: I cant leave my house until about 5. If anyone's heading up late or around that time and could pick me up that'd be awesome. As my Internets going to be a bit spotty for the next week or so talk to Kayla if you need to get a hold of me. She has my number.

You know, some of you NPC type folks could PC and round out the numbers a bit... :p

If I could PC with y'all, I totally would. ;)

...Silp's quest to find Gaden will have to wait until another year...

At which point, Silp will hit like a truck from behind and mess up my own chapter's scaling! :D

I just want to know... How does Slip even know what a truck is let alone how hard trucks can hit?? :p

OK - the food is under control for the Banquet.

What we need are DESSERTS!!! I hope that there are some nice people who will ensure that we don't go without sweets

Almost a 1:1 ratio and the banquet event has a reputation for most resurrections... Asher and Icey, you ready?

Well, no. Sorry to say, but I have to drop out. Literally just ran into a huge money problem today, and I don't have enough money to LARP and go to work next week, so I can't make it. Without me going, Collin Bergerson and Corwyn Gehring will also be unable to attend. Really sorry guys, but the problem came oit of nowhere.

And the bad luck truck rolls on... due to illness, I will not be able to attend this event. I don't know what it is exactly yet, but I'm sure you all do not want it!

Back