Food for thought

MaxIrons

Knight
Marshal
Hello fellow adventurers!

With the knowledge that our dear friend Little will be unable to be with us at our next gathering due to personal business, I am considering making food for the famished. Now as a connoisseur of sweets I would be sticking to what I know and my fare would be simple stuff with creative usage of the cocoa bean.

I would not be able to provide for all meals, however, I could provide pancakes with or without chocolate chips for breakfast upon the Saturday to be followed by Rendezvous chocolate meat chili served four winds style (Southern Spaghetti, Western Cheese, Eastern Onions and Northern Beans). It's a simple fare, but filling and will keep you going. As this is far simpler meals than you are accustomed to, and does not cover all of our typical food needs, I do not ask for coin (especially since I do not know if my merchanting license will be close to complete by then) but rather think of this as an incentive to donate to our Triage Unit.

If you are interested please let me know no later than Friday 10/24/14 so I can count off how much I will need to make and indeed if this is a worthwhile endeavor for our community. If you are interested in providing dinner Friday, luncheon Saturday or breakfast Sunday, now is the time to start preparing.

[OOG: I would need funds to purchase the food as I'm more than a little broke, if you are interested it would be $5 for both meals, $3 for dinner, $2 for breakfast and can be sent to my paypal at sewerhaven@gmail.com If someone just wants to go nuts and make this available to everyone at the event talk to me in private about sponsoring it.]

Due to the distinct lack of interest, I will not be providing this service.

Back