Time for (more) Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

wisp

Kaja bustled about the cabin she'd been sharing with Crow and a few other Breachers. She was packing a bag of essentials, some food, a water skin, her bejeweled mirror and her poi - just the essentials. Folding up some clothing, the Tari Nor considered the upcoming trip. She had apologized to Crow, knowing he would have liked her help. She fully intended to join his research regarding the man Frederick. Crow was a bit sensitive to the topic, though he wouldn't admit it. She thought she understood why, but it was dangerous to assume you ever knew exactly how someone else felt, or why. She would help. But not yet. For now she needed to do something for her, something to satisfy -her- curiosity and sense of adventure.

She pushed a finger under her eyepatch, scratching. The eye beneath had been mostly healed, though sight was not restored. She doubted she'd ever see from it again. However, she was finding it wasn't as light sensitive as it had been. Perhaps she'd try being rid of the patch soon. Her thoughts continued to wander as she packed up. Finally ready to go, she shouldered her pack, grabbed her simple staff and looked over the room. A small smile tugged at her painted lips. "I will see you soon, Breach, don't burn down on me while I'm away."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back