Event Reviews and Summaries for Maelstrom 10/19/14

Jim

Scholar
You will find the links above or you can go to http://www.alliancesf.net/?page_id=153

You have until end of 10/26/14 to submit your event review and summary for goblins stamps; each one gets you 15 gobbies.

Thank you!

Where do we start. Simply I had a blast.

I had gotten a call from work asking if I could come in early which would have caused me to miss this even and oh boy am I glad that I made the choice to go to this event. The attention to personal intent and plot from this plot team is as always stunning. Not only to they make you feel valid as a character/player they challenge your character and promote growth. Where most would falter in running with obscure character ideas this plot teem excels. Because of work I do not get to attend often but when I am able I am always greeted back into the fold and made to feel relevant and able to pick up almost where I left off.

I also had the best character interactions that I have had in a long while at this even.

What is more impressive still is that all of this was achieved at a day event.

I want to say thank you to all of the staff members and players that attended this event, you have reminded me why I got into this hobby in the first place.

Back