To My Friends in the Basil Herb Garden, and any other new Adventurers.

Dar Beltaine

Artisan
Greetings Friends,

First, to the Herbs, I must apologize and admit my mind has been taxed as of late, and I have sadly forgotten your names. Not your face, nor your courage, nor your ability or goodness. That has stayed warm in my heart since last we fought together, and I greatly look forward to seeing you again.

And to any other new or newer Adventurers, I have a request and proposal for you.

My name is Nova and I'm an Earth Scholar and budding fighter. I'm new to meeting most of you in these lands, or your lands prior, but my companion and I have decided to make this once and beautiful Calliphestus our new home....with respect to the good hearted locals, of course.

I'm reaching out to you now, because I would like your help in restoring this place to its previous glory. This was a home, this was good tilled soil, these were woods filled with light, and love and laughter once. And I would set my heart and hand to seeing that again.

There are many skilled Adventurers amongst us that are more than capable, certainly more than I, of affecting positive change here. But for my small part, I would like to see our future leaders, You, take your first steps towards that greatness that is a possibility in us all. I have no preconceived notions of making this happen for you, merely to say that if your heart is willing, I would gladly put my skills before you in defense, while you grow and become the best of who you are.

So, to my friends, to any with goodness, courage or kindness in their hearts, please seek me out. Perhaps we can start by making one small place safe for those who would restore their home once more. I am gifted in healing, have decent martial prowess and a deep desire to effect positive change in these lands. With that, I would be your shield, your friend, or your mentor, if you would stand with me to confront the evil that wishes to wash us away with the tide.

I will be travelling soon, but I will return as soon as the Mists allow. If you wish to stand with me, and all are welcome of course, please find me here and say as much. If not, I look forward to seeing you at the next Gather.

Until then, be well, be safe, be kind to each other.

In Service,
~Nova Kinkaid
Healer of Sunderdragon
Companion of Argo
Seeker of Light and Love

(OOG: shoot me an email at sisinia143(at)gmail(dot)com if you'd like to be part of my write up....sorry for the late request)

Nova,

It has been a pleasure to have met and fought alongside of you. I support you in any endeavors you might have, especially any that would lead to bringing order and prosperity back to this land.

Between efforts with my kin, and seeking information on Light and Lies, I do not believe I will have the time to join you in any current plans of yours, but I should have more time around early September, if you'd like to share your thoughts with me.

Good luck, and may the Earth be strong beneath your feet, my friend.

-Zeth
Master Shaman of the Arahkounem
"The Obliterator"

PS: Since so many of you insist on calling me that...

Nova,

I remember you well even if it was a bit hazy after the booze. I'm not a new adventure or really skilled in much of anything. But I would be more than happy to assist you when you require it. Your laughter and smile made a dark night a lot better for me. If this is what you wish to bring to others, you can count me in on what ever you have planned.

I hope to see you as well at the next gathering.
May the shadows keep you from harm.

Xavic

If I'm not busy with other things, I will help you however I can.
-Maealas

In case if you forgot my name, I am the biata with purple feathers, wielding a brown shield and blue sword, and wearing mostly black.​

Perhaps it is not the place to speak, since this calls only for new adventurers.

Nova, you have my sword. You need only ask.

-Z

Nova,

Fighting with you was an honor, when you watched our backs as us new adventurers pushed forward to gather the sand required for the ritual to protect the tavern. I had never been a front line fighter until that day, but just having you there knowing you were supporting us gave us the moral we needed and gave me the will to fight harder. I would love to aid you in anything you require of me. I'd like to stop running from my past and help build a better future for myself, those around me, and the people who here who are so burdened they cannot do it for themselves. I know that I am new to the area, new to adventuring, and new to being a protector, but I've got this tingling feeling that tells me I'm getting pretty good at it. I'll see you at the next meeting I'm sure of it.

- A. Fox

If you don't recall my name I was a new face with nothing to my name but the clothes on my back, a chain cap, and a rather unwieldy sword.

Dear Friends,

Zeth, it has also been a pleasure! I will seek you and yours out at the next gather and look forward to getting to know you better!

Xavic, your words have touched me and I thank you for them. Perhaps we can get good and drunk together some time, and there will be more laughter and smiles to share with others!

Maealas, I do remember you. Thank you for reaching out. It would be a pleasure to work with you again! I'll see you soon!

Zen, your sword is always welcome. You know that, silly face!

A., I remember that fight fondly and it's been a great many years since I've felt that proud! You all were amazing and the honor was truly mine to behold your abilities, strength and courage! You all exemplified exactly what I would see grow and spread throughout these lands. The knowledge that there is true greatness in every one of us, and when given the chance, that beautiful fire will burn hot and true! It's to that, that I would bend the knee in service to. I look forward to fighting beside you once more.

Thank you all for your willingness to put yourselves before the danger that threatens us all. You are my inspiration.

In Service,
~Nova Kinkaid

HA! Nova! Long time! It has been like... um... a dozen months or something? When the spring came and went... we battled together then? Weren't you the one that made me blush? Bah... Bones doesn't remember. So much happened that weekend.

Bones would love to help you out with whatever. He is not as seasoned as some others, but Bones has seen a lot of battle and knows how to be useful. Let me know how Bones can help.

Thousand Bones of the Bleeding Eye
Harkonian Slayer
Phoenix Foe
The Lich Butcher
Executioner of the Heart Drinker
Defiler of Echoes
The Goblin Cleaver
Elemental Bane

Hey Bones,

If ever there were those who could make an Orc blush, I'd be on that list! But yes, I do remember you. And I would gladly use your blade and knowledge for our efforts. I understand you were behind the lines of the Savage Legion. We should talk for sure.

Thank you for your assistance and I'll see you soon!

Be Well,

~Nova

Nova; it is good to hear from you indeed. I am very grateful for your efforts in creating much from what could have been considered very little.
I will gladly join you; and as the namesake of our "herb garden" try not to let our companions down!

Yours truly,
Basil Saesonne
Of 'House Basil'

Mae'govannen, Nova. It has been a long time since we've seen each other. I am currently mistalking to Calliphestus now, and I would be happy to help you in any way that I can.

-Durnic

Nova,

As I said before I'm new to all of this, so if it isn't too much to ask of me, I'd love to shadow you a bit more, learn more about how you fight, and how you can so easily band the people together. That sort of leadership is a skill I envy and feel it would ultimately benefit the whole lot of us. It's truly encouraging to hear that you are proud of us already, I hope to make you even more so in the passing months.

- A. Fox

If there is anything I can do to assist Nova, you have but to ask. I am quite sure that young master Talothian would gladly assist you as well.

As Zen put it, you have my blade, you need only ask. As does anyone in need of a solid sword arm if it's too help restore this place to its former light.

Squire Tanis

... If anyone would like to learn a trick or two in the arts of stealth, you have my steel and speed whenever I'm near... Good to hear from you Nova... Save Travels.

-D

D... you going to be there this weekend? And Tanis! You both better be there. I want you to meet my brothers, Dry Rot and Ripper. I think you will enjoy their company just like me! Ha ha ha!

Nova, I posted my scouting report. Hope it is useful for you all...

... I may be around on one of my late night strolls... Still plenty busy on the open roads though... If I do come through, I will make it a point to stop by and meet your brothers... Stay safe out there.

-D

Back