LARP Mom

Artisan
Attention All National Attendees (PCs & NPCs),

In order to make the Tavern and Food service flow, I will be needing helpers through out the weekend.

Please find attached a Sign Up Sheet for various times. I am told that there will be a DOOR PRIZE!! One entry for every meal worked.

Kindly either send me a PM or respond to this thread with the date and time(s) you are interested in helping out. I will re-post an updated sheet as people sign up, so that you all can see what areas are still open as we progress towards the Event.

I want to say "Thank You" in advance to all of those who volunteer.

I look forward to getting to meet everyone :)

Attachments

• NATIONALS - Tavern Help Sign Up sheet.docx
    92.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I, Andrea IG Lilly, wish to volunteer for monday Clean up time.

You know I will show up to help for Breakfasts.

Please place us on the Sunday Breakfast clean up crew.
Mike Shannon - Calgary - IG Isawda
Brooke Shannon - Calgary - IG Malathon

Thanks!

Mike Shannon

Everyone,

I have posted an updated "Tavern Help" sign up sheet.

Please review and let me know if you can help out at all. Remember, there will be a DOOR PRIZE drawing - one entry for every meal worked.

Thank you for your help!

I can do Saturday lunch prep.

Put Shirleen McDonald (ig:Valgarda Rotasdottir) down for Saturday lunch prep please!

I would like to join in on the Sunday breakfast cleanup. Keith Park IG: Hamish.

Your Tavern Wench will happily help with Saturday Lunch and Dinner.

I would like to join in on the Sunday breakfast cleanup. Keith Park IG: Hamish.

I will assist my husband on Sunday breakfast cleanup :) Shauna Park aka Morrigan

Thank you to the new volunteers :)

I have updated the Tavern Help list.

There are still a few areas without help - if anyone is interested.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone in just 7 DAYS!!!

Good morning LARP Mom. I would like to volunteer for the Saturday Breakfast clean-up and Saturday lunch clean-up. Feel free to tell me if my help is needed at other times. I would add my name. I have to give others a chance as well.

OOG: Philippe
IG: Bota
Chapter: Calgary

Last edited:
Way to go Calgary, you guys are awesome, can't wait to meet you all! Also, SoMN, wonderful as always, see you all soon!

Hello!

I'll take lunch and dinner prep Saturday. Sunday as well, if bodies are still needed.
Judging by the forecasted weather, I'll need the break from my woollen toque of a wig. :)

OOG: Nichole Giroux
IG: Iso'bel
Chapter: Calgary

Toss me in for Monday Morning cooking. Cory- Jaxx

OK - I think that I have all you lovely people added to the list. I realized that I had missed a couple of posts above.

I already told Dave that the Calgary LARPers are me favorites :) Seriously, I very much appreciate all who have signed up to help <3

Something's to be said aboot Canadians EH!

Back