Favorites from 8/9-8/10 Brimm's Watch!

I loved everything about the Doom Trap Puzzle/Fight for you Life Mod (particularly the NPCs scaling on the fly).

Reactions: Jim
I loved everything about the Doom Trap Puzzle/Fight for you Life Mod (particularly the NPCs scaling on the fly).
tumblr_n454lw2Lau1qf93i5o4_250.gif

But seriously..
Getting Trapped In the Doom Sphere - 'Totally didn't see that coming'. Was actually a TON of fun. Great bonding experience with PCs and NPCs. 1st time in a LONG time I've been rendered effectively 'helpless'. Having to run in circles for nearly 20 minutes though, harder than it looks. Havent fought in a doughnut for a long time.
Celestial Guild Jerks.
The Circle Recognizes you ou-****.
Blood Orc Bobby!
Giant Spider. Super done with Giant spiders.
Jim setting our Doom Upon us (I see what you did there

Rescuing Johnny from himself (and his 'friends')
Meeting all the new faces! Vatalia, Reagen and the new Berkeley crew! You guys rock.
Meeting the Earth Guild master. His life seems.. rough.
Stern looks from Nyrani.
Dominate Gas. Every reason to learn Alchemy

Day 2...?
Recovering Lost property. The Good ole' fashioned way.
Thug life.
The Cayenne pepper initiative.

Tenebris fight. Holy ... Always good to remember to respect your enemies. They always have a way of reminding you.
Hurricane Machine lady. I have absolutely no Idea what happened in this fight. But it was fun.
Great RP with all characters all over.

Thanks to plot for taking our brief exploitative ideas and running with it. Even mini-mod challenges are a lot of fun!

All the combats were great. Fast paced. Never dragged on too much. A Challenge but not overly stressful.
Can't wait for the next one!

Old familiar faces coming back to game. Gives me the squiggles!

Dominate gas.
Dominate gas on Brandon.
Teaching a brand new gypsy why Dominate is awesome.

Bane. Heh.

Trolls. Much thanks to Chris for just making that stupid fun. :)

*sigh* Johnny's going to be the death of me.

Super serious conversations. Very deep roleplay there.

Doing the wrong thing... only to have it totally solve a different problem I was having.

The Berkeley crew! I didn't get to interact with you that much in game, but I very much love what I did get to see so far!

Day 1: BIRTHDAY PARTAY!
Seriously, though, meeting and going LARPing for the first time in two or three years...

Day 2:
Personally, the flow of down time and mod time was amazing. Loved the tornado mod and then going after the Tenebris.

I only showed up for Day 2, but I have to give a shout-out to the Staff for their clear excitement in running the event and world they've created. Clearly a lot of work and love went into this setting, :)

All the PCs and NPCs who interacted with us new players. Jim ran most of our newbie content it seemed. I'm sorry I don't remember her name, but I really enjoyed my interactions with the other new Wayfarer earth mage who came in.

Thanks all!
-Patrick

Back