Celstial

I am dreaming to the most amazing and powerful dragon - Celestial.

I would very much like to spend some time with you at your Mother's family home.

Please let me know when you can meet me there .

Thank you Big C.

In Service,
Cyn

I'm sure that would be nice and all, but for the time being Big C is teaching me to cast like him and he may be busy for a bit.

Seep

Thank you for the Response Apprentice Seep!

Please tell your Dragon that I hope to see him as soon as he has free time. Thank you.

I also wish you luck in your studies Apprentice Seep!

In Service,
Cyn

Cen,

Why does flattery from you seem to hurt me?

Seep,

Be nice to this one... I think we like her.

Both,

I am provably being dumb here but in learning as much about magic and it's flow from seep as I am teaching him. Seep your da man! But I think I am supposed to go... You can come with and mom will teach you about the magical guardian her father was... And besides... You could use some practice on your Elddritchy spell thingies... I'm not good at that so much and Mom used to be....before the change.

Whatcha say Seep? Adventure time?

-C

I think it is my mission to learn all circles if celestial magic from many people! Then we can learn together!

-Seep

My apologies if my compliments were at all hurtful. I had hoped that calling forth your most noted attributes would garner your ear. It was never a hurtful act.

And I am most agreeable to meet with you, Seep and hopefully your mother.

Please just tell me the time and place, and possibly pick me- my apologies for not yet learning that amazing rifting ability so many have!

Thank you for finding the time to spend with me and possibly advancing my tutelage.

In Loving Service,
Cyn

Last edited:
Back