Summer Gameday

We'll need a pre-reg link. The only one I can find is the one from the 2012 - 2013 season.

Is the deadline for pre-reg going to be the week before per usual?

And just realized this is in a public park... I really appreciate you setting the gameday up and all the efforts you make but for me, public LARPing is poison to immersion and not worth the drive from WA. I'll have to see you all at the next event.

Well, I'm going to do everything I can to attend. Given the difficulties of securing a private location, it's now any port in a storm (pardon the pun). Although I wouldn't mind having one fairly knowledgable NPC type person available to catch and field the inevitable questions from confused onlookers. It is Portland though, they've seen weirder... downtown.

I have added the event to the Alliance Oregon website, but I'm still lookin' for that sweet, sweet pricing information. :D

I will be unable to make it I generally have work on Saturdays.

How does new player discounts for game days work? I've got a couple new folks looking forward to trying Alliance out.

Any word on the pre-reg for this?

Want to goooooo

First event you PC, whether a game day or weekend event, is half-off. Given that half off a weekend event is a better deal, new players may want to consider NPC'ing the game day and take advantage of the greater saving at a weekend event.

Back