Potions!

Lurin

Duke
So um, I've got orders for scroll making and blacksmithing, and I'll probably just make more enslavement antidotes with alchemy, but I could still make a lot of potions.

With my usual work I can make 10 Cure morts or purifies, or twice that in awakens, or twice that in magic armors or twice that in cure disease/cure light wounds (so 80 cure lights)

Let me know if you want something, I um, have a bit of a special project to take care of this weekend but I'll be back in my workshops early next week so I can make the stuff ya needs.

-Jehyu

I vill vuy 4 enslavement antedotez from vou. Danka. Alzo az many cure morts as vou have not sold. Obviously no batching just straight runs please.

Kit

I'd like 3 Cure Mortal Wounds potions.

Briar

Jehyu,

Me want buy other seven Cure Mortal Wounds. How much coin for those?

You make good coin from me this gathering.

-Cho Ko Nu

I myself am more of a simple creature. I'd like some magic armor, awaken, and anything larger than cure light potions if you have the means of creating them after all of these cure mortal wounds potion orders.

-Bethanne

Dearest Jehyu,

I see that I may be late to the market table for your services - that is what happens when being more concerned over food ingredients than keeping myself refreshed with curatives. I would be happy to purchase any higher end curatives that you may have available, at this time.

Please advise what you might have available, if any. I am not concerned with the cost.

Yours in friendship, Sorcora

I don't have too many potions sitting around, at least not the big ones. I do still have a lot of the Renew wounds potions, they heal the same as a cure wounds but work on just about anything. I'll make sure to bring whatever I have in stock. I still have saturday night to fill up with potions so at least there can be a bit more then to help out...

-Jehyu

I can make some cure mortal wound potions to sell as well, if there is more demand than you have the ability to fill yourself Jehyu.
I didn't realize so many would be purchasing potions this market day.

-Benjamin Bookworm

Sometimes Benjamin, people just need to be reminded about what they need, after all they are usually busy doing the bigger stuff like killing corrupt or saving lost puppies. I got a recipe you might like, I was gonna brew it myself but I kinda over committed myself a lot of places and can't really keep up.

-Jehyu

Benjamin-

Me buy Cure Mortal Wounds from you too. How many you make and how much coin for each?

Jehyu-

How much coin for seven Cure Mortal Wounds?

-Cho Ko Nu
Master of Weapons

Cho Ko Nu,

Seven cure Mortal Wounds are 56 silvers total, cause they are eight silvers a piece. I think maybe between me and Benjamin we can probably get the town everything it needs. For the second day if Benjamin can fill the orders for those I could make purifies, magic armors, and some other potions people like to have on hand but I don't usually have time to make.

-Jehyu

I can make 4 cure mortals and 2 awakens the first day of market, and more the next if people are willing to pay for the extra batches.

Benjamin,

Me buy all four cure mortal wounds if sell for good price. How much coin?

-Cho Ko Nu
Master of Weapons

Last edited:
Jehyu,

Me agree on price. Good trade!

-Cho Ko Nu
Master of Weapons

Last edited:
Cho Ku Nu, You don't get to buy ALL the Cure Morts - unless you plan to be my shadow and pick me up when I fall. :) I would like to purchase a half dozen - if they are available - regardless of the price.

Respectfully, Socora

Socora,

Between me and Benjamin I'm sure we'll get ya a half dozen potions by the end of the weekend, I'll save you 6 from saturday night for sures!

-Jehyu

Socora,

There be good reason and strong method with me buying strategy. Have no doubt or worry, me make sure you get what you seek. Speak with me early tomorrow night in private if you wish or wait for me very related announcements at town meeting.

Jehyu, me explain on Saturday morning when you deliver orders.

-Cho Ko Nu
Master of Weapons

Cho Ko Nu,

I feel that I need to notify you that I felt you made "bad trade" with me this past market day.

You assured me that you were selling at cost and that there was no mark up by purchasing through you. I purchased at least 6 Cure Mortal wounds from you at 1 gold each - which you informed me was cost - plus numerous other items. I later learned that COST for a Cure Mort is only 8 Silver. Thus I feel that you owe me 1 - if not an additional - Cure Mort due to over charging.

I say to you Cho Ko Nu - Bad Trade.

Also, seeing as you were operating a "FOR PROFIT" business within my place of business - I believe that you owe me 10% of your profits.

I will now leave this with your honor (?) to decide on how you plan to settle this matter.

Respectfully, Socora

Uh, da cost to make a Cure Mortal Wounds potion is more like 4 silver unless da potion guy has to scramble around for extra supplies or he's trying to rush in a extra batch or somethin'.

GRONK

That's probably my fault Gronk, I always tell people dat cure morts are 8 silvers because that's what I sell them for. I usually do make two batches at a time so I charge what the harder batch costs me to make since I can never really make enough for everyone to have what they need it seems.

-Jehyu

Back